Thursday

"Sometimes Mallie Pinches Me And It Hurts"


I thought I'd share a conversation I had with Don last night that contributes significantly to my attraction to him:

Me: Don, what do you think is the best thing about you?

Don: (without hesitation) My body.

Me: *Crushing "No, I'm serious!" look*

Don: ..... and also my dashing good looks, my intellect, my charm....my love for the color orange...

Me: The best thing about you is your love for the color orange?

Don: For the color orange it is.

Me: (between bouts of laughter) You're such a nerd.

Don: I guess it's my sense of humor then.

*****************************************
I love this kid.

So the question now is, what is my favorite thing about Don? Well, I hope you're not expecting much. In fact, to warn you, the answer has a feminine undertone and will probably leave you with the sort of face on as you'd expect to find on someone who just encountered their first "gay sighting".

His laugh

I love the way he laughs. But not just any laugh. The unfortunate part is, the laugh I'm referring to doesn't come about frequently. In fact, the only time I hear it is when he's teasing me (relentlessly) and I threaten to pinch him. But when I do, he can't care that I'm making his skin turn purple because he's "tough". Needless to say, Don has a few bruises... and this is why I now enjoy our love songs on a burnt CD entitled "Sometimes Mallie pinches me, and it hurts".

3 comments:

Megan said...

Well Donald is a funny one! Thats why we love him so much! I hope that you both will come visit us in Las Vegas!!

ambistoes said...

I LOVE Don's laugh! I'm sure I haven't heard the extra special one that you're talking about, but remember that I've told you that I can't stop laughing once he starts?! I love that type of laughter (the contagious kind)! AWESOME blog, girl! I'm glad that you have it.

Mallory said...

Well good, at least I'm not the only one! :) Thank you for coming and for leaving your thoughts. I'm glad I have a blog too - I just wish more of my friends did. (That was a hint)